In-Vehicle Security and GPS Monitoring
When you want to keep your employees and their families safe and secure, FirstCall provides you peace of mind with a push of a button within your vehicle or mobile device, or one call. Whether safety or security, you receive rapid response by trained professionals.
We provide 24/7 incident support and emergency assistance with live operations centers in Mexico and the United States. Staffed by trained, bilingual professionals, FirstCall Centers offer a unique incident management, emergency response and tracking service that provide companies and individuals with:
- Total visibility on where key vehicles and assets are at all times,
- The peace of mind to track people and assets via a secure web-based interface should an emergency occur,
- Dedicated resources to assist and support people during times of need, and;
- The ability to track commercial fleets and inventory with pinpoint accuracy.
Our highly trained bilingual Crisis Advisors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to provide assistance and information should a crisis or emergency occur. When you need emergency assistance from police, the fire department, or a medical team, FirstCall can connect you with help. We recommend the best course of action before, during, and after crisis events, and provide you with access to a range of FirstCall services.
Just push your FirstCall button and our Crisis Advisors can:
- Connect you with loved ones, family, and friends.
- Pinpoint your location, so emergency responders can get there quickly.
- Tell you the best evacuation routes, to get you back on the road and out of harm’s way.
- Provide real-time crisis information and centralized assistance if you need food, water, medical supplies, or a hospital location.
- Help find the appropriate shelter, safe house, or hotel accommodations for you.